Hi,

I'm trying to display a PDF file inside an IFRAME. To do that, I need a url
to place on the IFRAME's "src" attribute.
My idea is to create a shared resource and mount a url to it so I can
reference it easily. Since the PDF file is generated on-the-fly, I can also
pass a parameter through this url to determine the file's contents.

However, I'm concerned about how safe it would be to do this. To add the
shared resource I have to produce a single WebResource object. This would be
fine if the call to getResourceStream would also pass along the parameters
that have been set, but the parameters are retrieved though a call to
getParameters. That means that the setParameters method must be called by
Wicket sometime before the call to getResourceStream is made.

My question is: How can I be sure that multiple simultaneous requests won't
have concurrency problems in this scenario?

Could there be a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Denis Souza