Jeremy,

getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(pageExpiredErrorPage) is
what I was looking for.

I don't think I can use session timeout in web.xml because I want sessions
of logged-in users to expire and guest sessions - not to expire.

Thoughts?

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com