@Richard

"Apache Roller is a Java based blogging system, if you're looking for
something. "
--- I've used Roller and like it a lot functionally. But am circumspect of
its integration capabilities with other CMS, and also integration of its
Admin module to be a plugin-component into another CMS instead of a stand
alone system. Their Wiki isnt that insightful to tell me all this. So beyond
functionally what it does stand alone I'd like to understand its integration
capabilities more. If you guys know and are doing something in Lenya for
that, please share it. I'd love to understand first..and then possibly
contribute about things I've mentioned.

I think the basic point it to allow *integration*, scripting, plug-in
capabilities and not have to provide everything under one roof. I like BRIX
for this reason; simple CORE and extend anywhere.. but it suffers from other
things I've mentioned above. Will give Leya a shot too.

thanks a lot.