Thanks for your quick reply.

Thats the way i do it right now. But the problem is that all ajax
components have behavior bundled inside so i must override not only
getAjaxCallDecorator but renderHead in all components. Its not
possible to achieve single point of functionality in one class (one
AjaxCallDecorator). Its just a proposal to IAjaxCallDecorator extend
IHeaderContributor.

br,
Michal Kurtak