Martin,

Wicket tags need to be part of a valid (x)html tree. So what you want can be achieved by giving the <style> tag a wicket:id and generating the CSS including the ".container { ... }" code.

Sebastian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Makundi" <martin.maku...@koodaripalvelut.com>
To: <users@wicket.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 11:18 AM
Subject: Replacing content in <head>

Hi!

I am making a page that can be opened into office and equivalents.
This seems to require all HTML and CSS is contained within a single
file.

I have a <head> section in my WebPage and I would like to parametrize
some css values "on the fly".

However, the following does not seem to work:

<head>

.container {
 <wicket:container wicket:id="container_specification"/>
}
</head>

I get an exception that such tag cannot be found. How can I achieve this result?