Hi. I  am newbie in wicket and I have a question about modalWindow and
modelObject.

As I understood there must be a panel in modalwindow with form. But why I
can't put form directly to modalwindow?

My task is: I have list generated from my database. Listitem item has name
description and at current moment Im trying to put in a row some
confirmation button or link. The aim of this element: when user clicks on
it, the ModalWindow is shown with yes and no buttons. If yes is pressed then
row is deleted from database, if no nothing happens. I found some examples
but they are very complicated. So if someone can explain it would be great.

P.S. Also later I need to implement Edit modalwindow, where fields of object
are loaded and can be edited. And after save button is clicked, spring
service bean saves update my object in database.
P.P.S. Well the most interesting thing for me is how to exchange
modelObjects between page and modalWindow.