Hi Nino,

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 11:10 AM, nino martinez wael <
nino.martinez.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> seem the wicket examples also are incomplete here as they uses deprecated
> calls:
>

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/trunk/wicket-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/examples/niceurl/NiceUrlApplication.java

Currently the examples use the deprecated #mount() method which delegates to
the new one:
org.apache.wicket.Application.getRootRequestMapperAsCompound().add(new
MountedMapper("path", MyPage.class));

Soon we will introduce something like mountPage("path", MyPage.class) which
will do the same as above but with less typing.
The same for mountResource("path", ResourceReference) (this will use
ResourceMapper).
getRootRequestMapperAsCompound() will stay there for the other less used
mappers and your custom mappers.

> Igor and Martin seems to be working on a new example:
>

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/trunk/wicket-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/examples/requestmapper
>

> But what would the correct 1.5 way to mount a bookmarkablepage with a
> querystringurlcodingstrategy?

use MountedMapper. It is smart mapper - works with both indexed and named
parameters.
To read them: pageParameters.get("name") or .get(0) - indexed.

> 2010/9/23 nino martinez wael <nino.martinez.w...@gmail.com>:
> > Hi
> >
> > Seems the way you mount pages has been change, the migration guide
> > (
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Migration+to+Wicket+1.5#MigrationtoWicket1.5-WicketIOCchanges
> )
> > does not mention this.

IOC changes are not related to page mapping ;-)