Hi Martin,

what I'd like to have is a window that automatically adjusts its height and width in order to ensure that all its content it's always visible without scrollbars. I think it could be done with some JavaScript code.
Do you think it's possible to implement such behavior?

Thank you in advance!
Can you give more information about this feature, please.
Either here or in the ticket.
What are the current obstacles? How do you want it to be? Etc.