I haven't; the main reason being that we are using Ext-JS for another
application we're developing and we'ld like to limit the number of
technologies in our stack.  We are already using a mix of custom developed
javascript functionality and some standard YUI 2 components.

A major motivation for moving to Ext is the large number of components it
has.  Of course, these will all have to be integrated into Wicket
separately, but the hope is that a set of suitable helpers/abstractions can
help keep the development costs low.

cheers, Frank