Hi,

this worked for me:

WebResource export = new WebResource() {

    @Override
    public IResourceStream getResourceStream() {
        return new StringResourceStream(getTweetsAsString(), "text/plain");
    }

    @Override
    protected void setHeaders(WebResponse response) {
        super.setHeaders(response);
        response.setAttachmentHeader("tweets.csv");
    }
};
export.setCacheable(false);
add(new ResourceLink("exportCsvLink", export));

Regards,
Peter.

--
http://jetwick.com twitter search prototype