Hi,

I have a small Wicket app that I can deploy to Glassfish v3 without any
problems.  I also have a JAX-RS webservice that includes a jar file that
contains JPA entity beans and stateless service beans that deploys
successfully.  However, when I try to deploy a different Wicket
application that makes use of the same entity/service jar, I get this
exception:

SEVERE: Exception while invoking class
org.glassfish.ejb.startup.EjbDeployer load method

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to load EJB module.
DeploymentContext does not contain any EJB  Check archive to ensure
correct packaging for C:\Program
Files\glassfishv3\glassfish\domains\domain1\applications\MyApp

      at
org.glassfish.ejb.startup.EjbDeployer.load(EjbDeployer.java:133)

      at org.glassfish.ejb.startup.EjbDeployer.load(EjbDeployer.java:63)

      at
org.glassfish.internal.data.ModuleInfo.load(ModuleInfo.java:175)

<snip>

The same dependent jar files are included in both the Wicket and web
service wars.

Does anyone know if this a Wicket/JPA/Glassfish issue or something else?

Thanks!

Shelli