Hi everybody,

I'm facing the following problem. I've got a page with a wicket form and just
one submit button. When I press return key in a form field the form is submitted
with no problem. Inside form I've one link that opens a ModalWindow via ajax.
This window contains another wicket form which is submitted by a
IndicatingAjaxButton.

The problem comes when I hit return key on parent page's form after I've opened
ModalWindow. In this case I get the following exception:

"org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Submit Button <window's button name>
is not visible".

It seems that even if I've closed window its submit button is still be active.

However the problem seems affect Firefox and Opera. Chrome it's ok, but I didn't
test it on IE.