Hi ppl

Got a little problem with my form with dynamic fields.
My form fields are panels added to ListView. Each panel representing a field
has sub components (for label, text field etc).
The problem I'm having is how to access these list view items, so I can set
them default model

I would like to do this on my form

class MyForm {

       private ListView<Component>      formFieldList;

        @Override
        protected void onModelChanged() {
                Object obj      = this.getDefaultModelObject();

                if (obj instanceof Translation) {

                        for (Component cmp      :
(List<Component>)this.formFieldList.getDefaultModelObject()) {
                                cmp.setDefaultModelObject(obj);

this code is not working now, so my guess is that this is not the proper way
to itterate list items and set them proper model object.

Kind regards

Armando