Hi,

I don't understand what is the relation to your original question and the
one in the linked mail thread.

Cite:
In requestParameters object I can see the para: queryString set to my
requested page: wicket:bookmarkablePage=:wicket.story9.page.Home
The resole method always ends up at target =
resolveHomePageTarget(requestCycle, requestParameters);

A partial dump of request object:
GET /1WicketExample/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:web.wicket.story9.page.Home
HTTP/1.1
Once there is ":web" in front of the parameter value and the other time
there is not. Did you make any manual changes before posting ?