Hello,

in my tomcat I have a context (home.xml) with the path "home". So I open my
wicket-stuff with localhost:8080/home. Fine!

Now I have two pages Test1 and Test2. For both I´ve called
mountBookmarkablePage...

mountBookmarkablePage("/test1", Test1.class)
mountBookmarkablePage("/test2", Test2.class)

And I have two BookmarkablePageLink (one for each page) with PageParameters
on every Page...

add(new BookmarkablePageLink<Test1>("testlink1", Test1.class, pp));
add(new BookmarkablePageLink<Test2>("testlink2", Test1.class, pp));

...where pp is test=hello.

If I´ve loaded the page with url http://localhost:8080/home/test1 the links
are still ok. Bt if I click on a link and call a page with the
pageparameters the links are suddenly without the "home"-part:
http://localhost:8080/test1/test/hello and
http://localhost:8080/test2/test/hello.

So, if I use no pageparameters everthing is ok. But if I use pageparameters
(and I really want to do this!) the the home-url is wrong.

What couold I´ve done wrong?