I've just picked up a new Android phone (HTC Desire - awesome phone BTW)
and most of our wicket powered site works well. There are two issues
which maybe just me not knowing how to use the phone properly or they
may be issues with the Webkit based browser on those things:
1.      I haven't been able to grab the caption on modal windows in
order to drag them around on the screen. Being a 'touch' based paradigm
maybe there is no such thing as a 'grab'.
2.      Clicking the OK button on a modal window doesn't seem to have
any effect - the modal stays open.
I have only had the phone for a couple of days so the issues could be
all me - not knowing how to perform the above operations - if anyone has
some enlightenment, please let me know.