I think as a WorkAround is to get the beans yourself from the Spring context
insteads of relying on the @SpringBean annotation

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Mauro Ciancio [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+2966817-1959417264-65...@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2b2966817-1959417264-65...@n4.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Why are you using prototype scope anyway?
>
> In order to get a new fresh instance every time is requested.
>
> > AFAIR the once the bean is looked up from spring it is being cached by
> > AnnotProxyFieldValueFactory itself.
> >
> > So using prototype scope will not work anyway: either way you always get
> > fresh bean (so you cannot keep state) or you will always get the same
> bean
> > (even worse if the bean is stateful).
> >
> > You probably should convert your code to using singleton beans and pass
> > appropriate state from wicket component itself.
>
> OK, I understand, that explains my issue. However, I have a bean that
> is stateful and the state cannot be sent by wicket componets (more
> precisely it's a bean that provides the local date and local time, and
> it's cached in a field so every time you invoke it, it returns the
> same date).
>
> So, I'm getting the same date when I navigate through a stateful page.
>
> Is there any another workaround or the only way out is not to keep the
> date cached?
>
> Thanks for the replies.
> Regards.
> --
> Mauro Ciancio

> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden
> email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=2966817&i=1>

Sincerely,
JC (http://www.linkedin.com/in/jcgarciam)
Work smarter, not harder!.