Hi, thanks for the quick replies.

> I think as a WorkAround is to get the beans yourself from the Spring context
> insteads of relying on the @SpringBean annotation

Yes, that would work.

> The code specifically checks to see if the bean is a singleton before
> it caches it.  Non-singleton beans should not be cached:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/trunk/wicket-spring/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/spring/injection/annot/AnnotProxyFieldValueFactory.java
>
> Search for "isSingletonBean"

Yes, I've looked at that code and that's why I'm confused. I meant,
the bean is inyected properly when the page is constructed (via page
constructor, fresh bean). But when I stay in the same page instance
(using stateful links for example), in a later request I have the same
bean instance.

> So, every time you ask the bean, you want it to return the date/time
> when it was created (or when it was first asked for the current
> date/time)?  Is that an important date/time?

It's not so important, but I can't figure out why I have the same bean
instance, taking into account that the page is serialized at the end
of the request and the inyected bean is actually a proxy of the bean,
so no real bean is in the serialization.

I've double checked it, and the _same_ bean instance is holded in my
page en each request to the same page.

Shouldn't the bean get relocated after serialization?

Thanks again :)
Regards.
--
Mauro Ciancio