Hi,

I just realised that our session is getting loaded multiple times per
web request. I see that aside from the page request the session is
getting loaded for items such as css, js, etc that are referenced in
the code.
Now I'm trying to make sure I understand resources correctly in terms
of session synchronization. I can;t find much documentation on that
aside from the mention in SharedResources javadoc.

Can someone correct me on this. But aside from SharedResrouces are all
other types of resources sync'd with the session (ie its loaded)?
Including StyleSheetReference, all ResourceReference's, etc?

It seems that all our css and javascript references that are part of
components are going through loading the session.

thanks for any pointers on this as I'm really confused.