Hey!

I have ListView and every ListItem has multiple AjaxEditableLabels and one FeedbackPanel added to it. Each FeedbackPanel should only show messages that were reported within the same listitem.

I tried the following but it didn't work:

protected void populateItem(final ListItem item) {

    [...]
    item.add(new FeedbackPanel("someId", new
        ContainerFeedbackMessageFilter(item)));
}

Somehow when the AjaxEditablelabel submits, the list items get created from scratch, which screws up object references and therefore container.contains(message.getReporter(), true) of the ContainerFeedbackMessageFilter never returns true.

Am I doing something wrong here? What would be the proper way to check if a feedback message was created within a listitem?

Cheers,
Patrick