Just by curiosity why not sending all information in one request (on form
submit), rather than two separate http request?

You can leave the onclick of your button to submit your form via javascript
which also previously massage the additional data you need.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Tito [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+3001276-352039908-65...@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2b3001276-352039908-65...@n4.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> Hello everybody!
> This is a question of what is the right way to do this.
>
> The idea is, I'm submiting information with a submit button from a form.
> But
> at the same time I want to send another information (generated by
> javascript) by ajax. Is clear what I'm trying to do?
>
> Well at this time I have made a behavior that I'm atatching to my webpage,
> that process one call made by ajax with wicketAjaxGet function in witch
> part
> of information travel. And at the same time process the rest of information
>
> by onSubmit method after form submitting.
>
> I hope I explained well. I just wanna now what is the correct way to do
> this.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Bye
> Tito