Yes, the HttpsRequestCycleProcessor is doing a redirect from HTTPS to HTTP,
both using "POST" and "GET" methods (btw Melinda, as you pointed, this last
ones preserves the values as it was expected but I can not use this way...).
Is there anything I can do to avoid that? The
checkSecureIncoming(IRequestTarget target) method of that class checks only
that the class (or its superinterfaces) are annotated with RequireHttps, and
if not, redirects to HTTP. Is there something I can do to sent the form with
POST? Thank you again in advance