Hi,

The wicketstuff push in 1.4.8 used jetty 6 (with the org.mortbay... package naming) where as the 1.4.12 release uses jetty 7 (with the org.eclipse.jetty ... package naming.

I don't think the exact class you are looking for exists anymore.

Here is the relevant section from the push-examples/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml for configuring the servlet:

<servlet>
<servlet-name>cometd</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>org.cometd.server.CometdServlet</servlet-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>timeout</param-name>
<param-value>15000</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>multi-timeout</param-name>
<param-value>1500</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>verbose</param-name>
<param-value>false</param-value>
</init-param>
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

There are probably other differences. You should check out the push-examples from svn and see what else has changed.

Regards,

Mike

yes , I did not had  this problem with 1.4.8, I wanted to try 1.4.12 and I
got this error.