Hi Ernesto and others,

Yes that's what I mentioned before, I'm able to do what you say, or to
redirect to the HTTP page but not showing the validation errors, but not
both HTTP and show errors.
By the way, if you check for secureForm.hasError(), will it catch a
situation where there's not literally a validation error but a
business-logic error? (e.g. when, in the onSubmit() method of your login
form, you check that the password is incorrect, it's not a wicket-validation
error, and then you invoke "manually" the error() method of the panel
containing the form to show the message but not the error() method of the
form itself). Will it detect those situations? I'm trying and
secureForm.hasError() always return false, no matter there are even
wicket-validation errors or not.