On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Adz <adam.dar...@three.com.au> wrote:

> I tried that, it didn't make any difference.  I think the problem is due to
> the item reuse strategy ReuseIfModelsEqualStrategy.  It has a cache of the
> existing items and only compares to see if the new models are in the list
> of
> the old models (which for my case they are), and if they are it uses the
> old
> model, regardless of whether the data in the new model is different.

Okay, then I believe your problem is one of the following two things:

   1. the objects that your model contains (likely your domain objects) do
   not implement equals and/or hashcode properly
   2. when you created the things in your row items, you didn't use models
   properly, so they have old, stale data in them

Posting code is the only way to get more help.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com