Hi all,

I am currently using wicket-auth-roles for all pages required authorization
which is working great.

I have a page where information is shown to the user but to see further
information they are required to login. This page uses
IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy for the URL.

I haven't to found any way to use wicket-auth-roles to do this so I have
done the following:

                        add(new Link("login") {

                                    @Override

                                    public void onClick() {

                                                throw new
RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(new Login());

                                    }

                                    @Override

                                    public boolean isVisible() {

                                                return
!WiaSession.get().isSignedIn();

                                    }

                        });

In the onSubmit code in the Login page I am using the

                        if (!continueToOriginalDestination()) {

setResponsePage(getApplication().getHomePage());

                        }

When clicking the login link it goes to the login page and then back to the
info page but without the PageParameters. Therefore the url is incorrect- it
has ?wicket:interface=:1:1::: and then some of my data is missing because it
requires the PageParameters.

How can pass the PageParameters through?

Many thanks

Vishal