Hi All,

Who if anyone is in charge of the Wicket Stuff TinyMCE project?

I have been having some issues with it and noticed that the TinyMCE
files have not been updated since the initial 3.3 release.  I tried
simply replacing the tiny_mce folder inside a copy of the
tinymce-1.4.12.jar with the latest from the website and my issues are
completely gone now.  Is there any chance we could get an updated
release with the newer files?

Now another question is coming to mind, is there any sort of standard
defined for how often an included dependency like this should be
updated?  On one hand it would be nice to always have the most
up-to-date files available through maven, but on the other hand that
could be very time and resource consuming depending on how often the
dependency is updated.  Thoughts?  Suggestions?