Hello,

You shouldn't have to do anything other than make the change to have it propogated into maven. The tinymce artifact is already being distributed as part of wicketstuff-core.

This is the current branch tracking wicket 1.4-SNAPSHOT:
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/branches/wicketstuff-core-1.4/

If you can get the changes in soon they can be included in the 1.4.13 release or in a 1.4.13.1 point release a little bit later (i.e. when you tell me the changes are in).

You can also look at what would be required for wicket 1.5-SNAPSHOT compatibility. Basically you would merge your changes from the 1.4 branch and then add the tinymce-parent entry back in the jdk-1.5-parent/pom.xml file. That way when we start cutting 1.5 wicketstuff-core releases it will be included automatically.

Regards,

Mike

whats your sf.net username? i can give you access to svn.

as far as builds, Michael O'Cleirigh takes care of those on regular
basis. you might want to talk to him if you want more details.

-igor