Hi.
I found two problems while using wicket BrowserInfoPage.

1) Browser page can be shown for couple of seconds when page to which it redirects is heavy. Browser page has english hardcoded label

"If you see this, it means that both javascript and meta-refresh are not support by your browser configuration. Please click this link to continue to the original destination."

This text is misleading in case when pages are loading quite long. It should be fixed:
a) message should be localized
b) provide two messages, one when user cannot redirect(original one), second when page is redirecting

2) Browser page is shown when we are getting client info (Session#getClientInfo()) for the first time. When on page we have AjaxLazyLoadPanel which loads much data its possible that before it finish to load original panel, browser page will be shown. So when browser page is shown and ajax lazy panel will finish loading we get beatiful xml inside our browser with no redirect.

I know how to workaround them: 1) providing own browserpage 2) geting client info on page constructor. But its not the case, can i create jirra issues for both problems ?