I have simple plugin frame work for my app. I load plug-in's at startup. What
I would like is to have the plug-in supply a panel for exposing the plugin's
functionality. So a wicket page loads, the app determines if pluginA is
available and calls, pluginA.getPanel(). pluginA is in a separate jar, the
class and html file. When the application runs I get :
(UrlResourceStream.java:108) - cannot convert url:
jar:file://localhostc:/foo/extenders/pluginA.jar!/pluginA.html to file (URI
is not hierarchical), falling back to the inputstream for polling

I'm not sure if the resource loader is finding the html file or it simply
cannot load the html file. Is this a classpath issue or do I need to do
something special to allow loading panels from jar's at runtime.