Hi Folks,

i abuse the ListView Component (2 of them nested) to iterate over a bunch of
type-save objects to build my own GridView Component, which works very well.

But now, i want to spare out the showing of some rows in the outer ListView
component, but ALSO want to process the inner ListView:populateItem for some
special object processing over ALL Items (espacially the hidden ones), but
NOT showing the row to the client at all.

I try setVisible(false) and this works very well... for hiding, but the
inner ListView will not be processed anymore for this particular "hidden"
row.

Any ideas how to hide the row AND process/render the inner ListView?

A CSS-Hiding is not a solution, i have to limit the shown items for
peformance matter so i dont want to responde the hidden html-lines to the
client at all.

Thanks in Advance for any hint, and apologise my terrible English. Its not
my mothers tongue.

- Matty