On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 17:23:18 +0200
Martin Makundi <martin.maku...@koodaripalvelut.com> wrote:

> > So instead of asking, "How can we make Wicket different so that my
> > problem will go away?" the proper question to try first is, "What
> > is the Wicket way of solving my problem?"
>
> That's not how proggress is made...

So far you are *still* the only one in favor of this whole idea. You
have not really replied to any of proposed solutions except with
"[paraphrased] I don't want to do it that way" or some silliness about
"child's play".

At the same time, you have not responded to valid criticisms like the
problems with enabledInHierarchy (at least I haven't seen any such
response).

I finally understand your problem now that it has been defined
somewhat, but I do not think your suggestion is a good solution to it.
There are other solutions with a much smaller impact.

Carl-Eric
www.wicketbuch.de