I have a CheckGroup that contains an AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable that has a
column containing a Check. As long as I click my submit button while on the
first page of the DataTable, the model object of the CheckGroup is updated
as expected with the items I had checked. However, if I check some
checkboxes and then go to page 2 of the DataTable, the CheckGroup's model
object is not updated and I lose everything I checked on page 1.

The DataTable class has an "onPageChanged()" event, but it appears that it
is called after the page is actually changed.

My other thought was to add an AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior to the
Check, but Check is not a FormComponent.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Matt