On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Martin Makundi
<martin.maku...@koodaripalvelut.com> wrote:

> Yeah ids must be unique per each level and ofcourse if you have markup like:

> If you have code like:
> panel {
>  queue(a("a"));
>  a.queue(a("a"));
> }

This could be a problem.  Say you do have two forms on the same page.
One form edits a Person and the other edits a Department.  Each of
which have a "name" field (with id "name") which are queued/auto-added
so that the Department's name field is queued before the Person's name
field.  To begin with, in the markup, the Department form comes before
the Person form.  Now, what if the "designer" switches the order of
the markup and puts the Person form before the Department form?  Then,
the wrong name field will be added to the wrong form.  Am I
understanding this correctly?