Exactly, thank you very much! I will try that in the afternoon. I had no
idea about Fragments, never used them before.

I want to use this panel only for ui purposes. I don't want to repeat
"rounded corners" markup in each page or multiple times in the same page,
better have it in one place.

Thank you again