Josh, what monzonj saids is valid.

When doing ajax operation in wicket, you can't trigger other ajax operation
in parallel that change the component tree because it will get block until
the first operation finishes.

But having said that, you need to consider that web browser limits the
amount of http request you can make to a single host (vary from 2 to 8 i
believe) which mean you can't have either a lot of ajax component doing poll
at the same time.

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Josh Kamau [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+3039773-1741461412-65...@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2b3039773-1741461412-65...@n4.nabble.com>

Sincerely,
JC (http://www.linkedin.com/in/jcgarciam)
Work smarter, not harder!.