Hi,

I'm having an issue using a DatePicker and hoping it's a simple fix, but
I can't find it.  I have this code:

public class MyPanel extends Panel

{

    Label createdDateLabel;

    DateTextField createdDateText;

    DatePicker createdDatePicker;

    public MyPanel(String id)

    {

        super(id);

        createdDateLabel = new Label("createdDateLabel",
ResourceStrings.createdDate);

        editForm.add(createdDateLabel);

        createdDateText = new DateTextField("createdDateText",

                new PropertyModel<Date>(selectedPoiClliModel,
"createdDate"),

                new TimestampConverter("dd-MM-yyyy");

        createdDatePicker = new DatePicker();

        createdDatePicker.setShowOnFieldClick(true);

        createdDateText.add(createdDatePicker);

        editForm.add(createdDateText);

public class TimestampConverter extends PatternDateConverter

{

    public TimestampConverter(String datePattern)

    {

        super(datePattern, false);

    public Timestamp convertToObject(String value, Locale locale)

    {

        Date time = super.convertToObject(value, locale);

        return new Timestamp(time.getTime());

The problem is when someone chooses a date from the pop-up calendar in
the application, the time isn't set and I get this error message
displayed:

    '23-11-2010 HH:mm:ss' is not a valid Date.

I would have expected it to be defaulted to 00:00:00.  Is there some way
that I can set this?

Thanks for any help!