Hi

I have a question related to using a collection (Set) within a
PageableListView. At runtime I get an exception

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.hibernate.collection.PersistentSet cannot
be cast to java.util.List
at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.list.ListView.getList(ListView.java:177)

The entity structure is like this

public class Subject{

  String firstName;
  Set phones;
}

I guess it expects only a List type object. I can work around this by
converting the Set into a List and then provide it but felt somehow this is
a limitation. How can I work with generic collections?

Any thoughts much appreciated

thank you
Regards