Hi

I have a web app where clients can log in as well as third party users.

To do this I implemented 2 wicket applications (both extending
AuthenticatedWebApplication) to keep the authentication and sessions
separate from each other.

The two are separated in web.xml with separate servlet mappings like so:

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>wicket.servlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet</servlet-class>
  <init-param>
    <param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>
    <param-value>za.co.MyNormalWebApplication</param-value>
  </init-param>
</servlet>
<servlet>
  <servlet-name>wicket.servlet.thirdParty</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet</servlet-class>
  <init-param>
    <param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>
    <param-value>za.co.MyThirdPartyWebApplication</param-value>
  </init-param>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>wicket.servlet</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/app/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>wicket.servlet.thirdParty</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/thirdParty/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

It all works fine and I am happy with how It works

But for some wierd reason wicket gets confused. It starts mapping
incorrectly, and if I come in on /app it serves up the third party
application/session/login screen and vice versa

This happens with no apparent reason and once its stars doing it, it doesn't
stop. So the app will work fine for days, with no issues, then out of the
blue it starts doing it and only recovers after a server restart

We are running WebSphere Application Server 6.1