Thanks, finally got it to work.

By overriding parentPanel.onBeforeRender(), and visit the children I was
able to enable/disable child components. It is important to call
super.onBeforeRender() before visiting children to populate the ListView
first.

I could not use onConfigure() because some of the components that should be
enabled/disabled is part of a ListView, and the ListView isn't populated yet
when onConfigure is called.

-- Einar