Hi,

a general Question, and I am interested in how you would solve that?

I have a couple of form elements, that I want to submit.
I send some values to a backend and get an error code back - say an Enum
with errorcode and Message "Error, User-ID already registered".

What I want to do now is, i want to assign this errormessage to the
inputtextfield for userid.

All Fields are hidden within Panels, so in the Page, I do not have access to
the TextFIeld itself, and I do not want to make it accessible through some
kind of getters or something.

is there a way to assign an Error to a component from outside (with a
FormVisitor or something)?
Just looking for some directions.

Thanks