Hi,

I am using the wiQuery for the calendar now, but have some problems.

1) The page refreshes when I click in the field, then the datepicker appeares.

2) When I try to submit, it gives me an error: '1980-12-04' is not a valid Date.

DatePicker<Date> datefield = new DatePicker<Date>("datefield", Date.class);
        datefield.setYearRange(new DatePickerYearRange(new
Short("-210"), new Short("0")));
        datefield.setDateFormat("yy-mm-dd");
        datefield.setChangeYear(true);
        datefield.setChangeMonth(true);
        datefield.setShowOn(ShowOnEnum.FOCUS);
        add(datefield);

In the model object, datefield is a Date type.

Thanks
Anna

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Alexander Monakhov <domin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Why don't you use wiQuery?
>
> BTW, it's not a good idea to set markup id, because you're not sure
> whether it's unique across entire page. Let it be set by framework.
>
> If you don't want to use wiQuery, use header contribution to inject
> jquery related code from java code to page. In this case you can use
> getMarkupId() to retrieve actual input's id and put it to jquery
> related code.
>
> Best regards, Alexander.

Anna Simbirtsev
(416) 729-7331