I created a simple maven plugin to check the localizations in the properties
files in a project.

The plugin scans the folders for .properties file and verifies if there are
corresponding files for the specified locales. Also, it checks for the
missing labels in other languages.

The results can be saved to a simple HTML file which lists the missing file
and missing labels in other locales. You can also configure the plugin to
cause the build to fail when these checks are failed.

https://github.com/vijaykiran/wicket-l10n-checker

<https://github.com/vijaykiran/wicket-l10n-checker>I plan to add the support
for XML localization checking as soon as I find some more time.

HTH,
Vijay Kiran.