Hi,

The jQuery UI Dialog (and the others dialogs too) has this comportement
(adding elements at the end of the body) to position the dialogs and for the
modal approach. So, when you refresh the dialog, you recreate the instance
and so regenerate the HTML. You have to destroy properly your dialog with
the call of "destroy" dialog method and with the call of remove().

I think you must do into the Ajax transaction:
target.preprendJavascript("$('#myDialog').dialog('destroy').remove();");

Regards

Julien Roche