Hey everyone.

Maybe I am a little rusty with Wicket but.. I am on  a new project with
Wicket 1.5, M3. I have a simple behavior on a form field:

         form.add(otherComponent);
        form.add(codeField);
        codeField.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("onChange") {
            @Override
            protected void onEvent(final AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                target.add(form);
            }
        });

I expect that the onBeforeRender of all components of the form would be
called when the onChange arrives. Instead tests and debugger tells me that
whie target.add(form) is called, the onBeforeRender method of any of the
form component is while, for example, isVisible is called.

What am I missing here?
Form has the output markup id set to true, and I remember that all the form
child shoud inherit that settings but this does not appear to be true
anymore.
Anyway, even assigning component.setOutputMarkupId(true) to all form
components, their onBeforeRender is not called

I can't found any open bug about these problems, so maybe I am wrong about
something.

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://danieledellafiore.net