On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 4:02 PM, RainbirdTheElder
<rainbirdtheel...@gmx.de> wrote:

> I would be very grateful if you could try to explain this behavior to me in
> order to give me a better understanding of what Wicket is doing here and
> why, with my approach, I don't seem to be able to generate the result
> expected by me.

Use the source, Luke!  That's the great thing about open source.  You
can read it to see what's going on and perhaps learn something along
the way.  You'd be surprised what kind of tricks you can pick up by
reading other people's code.  So, I'd say start working your way
through it to try to see what it does.  If you still can't figure it
out, by all means, ping the list again.