I have a CheckBoxMultipleChoice which doesn't seem to support Ajax onChange.

My code:

CheckBoxMultipleChoice group = new CheckBoxMultipleChoice("CheckboxGroup1",
valueList);

group.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange")
{

        protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target)
            {
             System.out.println("Updated Checkboxes");
            }
});

add(group);

The checkboxes appear on the page as expected, but when I select or
de-select any of them, the debug println statement above is not printed. Any
ideas why?