I'm using the AjaxLazyLoadPanel to load images I'm generating from reports.
When
I'm on a page with the AjaxLazyLoadPanel, click a link to another page (like
BookmarkablePageLink) and then click back, the image that was generated is
still in place.

However, if I submit a form that's on the panel's page and then hit the back
button,
it goes back to the page with the spinning busy indicator and it spins
forever,
rather than displaying the already rendered image.

Is this by design or should the generated image be rendered as it does when
clicking a link?

I'm using wicket 1.4.15.