Hi,
 I have a form where the number of fields are not fixed so have a Loop where
i add the fields. All these are mandatory. In a loop, your field id is keeps
the same AFAIK. So when there is a validation error the standard message
mentions the component id ..which isnt good enough in a loop, like this:

                ListView horizontalSegments = new
ListView<HorizontalSegment>("horizontalSegments", hsegs) {
                        @Override
                        protected void populateItem(ListItem<HorizontalSegment>
item) {
                                String key =
item.getModelObject().getDisplayName();
                                item.add(new Label("name", key));
                                item.add(new NameableTextField<Double>("value",
                                                new
Model(getMeasurementValue(mp.getHorizontalMeasurements(),
item.getModelObject())),
                                                Double.class,
MarshalUtils.toAlphaNumeric(item.getModelObject().name()))
                                                .setRequired(true));

                        }
                };
                add(horizontalSegments);

When I submit the form and say 5 of them are blank. I get 5 messages saying
"Field 'value' is required."
Thats understandable because the "FeebackMessage" in the FeedbackPanel feeds
of the component ID.

While debugging I see FeedbackMessage apparently maintains some reference to
the 'Reporter'.
When I look at the code I see a ton of final methods etc, and having some
trouble modifying the method that creates the message. My reporter component
(NameableTextField) knows the correct name.

Can someone provide simple way of overriding that message

thank you.