Hi

For wicket 1.5.x I created a custom RequestHandler that also renders
pages. Now I like to use this handler in
RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException. But the class only accepts a
Page, and then schedules a RenderingPageRequestHandler. Is there any
reason why not having a custom handler be the target for an intercept
request? I used the InterceptData class which is public for now and
found it working ok. But I'm not sure if I miss something? I'm also
remembering that it also did not work in wicket 1.4.x to set a custom
RequestTarget to use for RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Regards,
Eike